Skills Day for the Arts is a one-day event presented by Business for Culture in the Arts, that offers workshops and customized consulting from top business professionals in the community who understand the special challenges of managing arts organizations – and a fun opportunity to gain skills and make connections! This event is a part of our Business Volunteers for the Arts program.
Confirmed presenters and consultants include:
• Carie Strahorn – Boly:Welch
• Don Krause – Independent Consultant (finance and management)
• Lisa Creamer – Emma
• Karen O’Connor – Stoel Rives
• Sarah Opfer, Laura Nash – KPMG
• Simon Tam, The Slants (strategic partnerships)
• Tim May, XPLANE (design, visual thinking & storytelling)
Stay tuned to BCA’s website for the latest updates and more details. They will also keep you updated via email once you register!
Click here to register online.
• $35 per person
• $30 per person for groups of two or more from the same organization
• BCA Members: $25 per person when you register by May 9th!
Questions? Contact BCA Program Director Toni Tabora-Roberts, firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-228-2977 x2.
Business for Culture in the Arts is one of the 1,300 participating cultural nonprofits supported by the Oregon Cultural Trust.