- tool kits
Join the Pioneer Circle
Pioneer Circle members each commit to a gift of $1,500 or more. If you’ve already made a gift of up to $1,000 per couple to one of Oregon’s qualifying cultural organizations ($500 for an individual), you can receive a tax credit for this same amount. So a significant portion of your Pioneer Circle gift will cost you nothing, while doing so much for our quality of life here in Oregon!
Any amount above your tax credit will still be considered a tax deductible gift. We’re also delighted to offer you a combination of donor benefits that will recognize your generosity and bring you closer to the work of the Trust.
We’re especially pleased to introduce our new CulturePass. This members-only benefit provides you with significant discounts and access to unique experiences generously provided by cultural partner organizations from throughout the state.
We’re delighted to offer this combination of donor benefits that will recognize your generosity and bring you closer to the work of the Oregon Cultural Trust:
$1,500 - Trailblazers
- access to the Oregon CulturePass*
- Pioneer Circle membership pin
- inclusion in the Pioneer Circle Tribute in the Trust's Annual Report and on the website
- invitations to regional member appreciation receptions and events
$2,500 - Visionaries
- all of the above, plus:
- Invitation to the annual Chairperson's Dinner
- special acknowledgment in Trail Notes: The eNewsletter for the Pioneer Circle
* Oregon CulturePass: This special donor benefit provides Pioneer members with a wide variety of member-only discounts at participating cultural nonprofits around the state. Click here for additional information on the Oregon CulturePass.
Join us! Take a few minutes today to return your Pioneer Circle donation via mail by printing a remit here. Or make your donation online, typing "Pioneer Circle" in the "Why I Support Oregon culture" box.